Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Life the last (few) months

I guess I've been busy!
Last post was in mid September!

Busy is an understatement.

I'm not even sure where to start.

For one... I'm HUGE. Baby is 35 weeks along and I really can't imagine how I'm going to make it to my due date. This one has been a doosy (that's an understatement as well). I've never before felt like I would want to be induced (I still don't) but for real... I can't imagine still being pregnant on December 27th. Lots of prayers for the Lord's help going up all day... and night.

We've taken another trip to Washington to lay my father in law to rest. That was hard, but very sweet.

We've worked a ton on our house. Wish it was almost done... but it will be a long process. We hope to be in it by the end of next summer.

School.

Home.

Camp stuff.

Laundry.

Running back and forth to property.

Tutoring.

Grocery shopping.

Learning lessons.

Life.

It's full. It's good.


No comments: