Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Rather Than Gold

"Receive my instruction, and not silver; And knowledge rather than choice gold." Proverbs 8:10

The Lord is my teacher and this is what I am learning.
  • I am learning that I can trust the grace and holiness of the Lord is perfect.
  • I am learning that the Lord "holds the pillars firm" when my earth shakes. (Psa. 75:3)
  • I am learning that honesty, transparency and genuineness is hard, but so good!
  • I am learning that God in his graciousness, blessed me with the most amazing husband.
  • I am learning that relationships are messy, but messy is good.
  • I am learning that I am so inadequate.
  • I am learning that Jesus is a wild, fierce, and mysterious.
  • I am learning that Jesus is probably some one I would avoid if he was on earth today :(
  • I am learning that to be a Christian I need to be more like Christ :)
  • I am learning that my children make me understand God more.
  • I am learning that to love and get to know others I need to take risks.
"But now, O Lord, thou art our Father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand." Isa 64:8

Thank you Lord for working on me!

No comments: