Here are some goals and hopes I have for 2008. Some are very practical (as I am) and some aren't so practical.
1. Become consistent about eating more natural and healthy foods.
2. Go to Nicaragua with our church and work in the orphanage.
3. Continue nursing Elias until he is 18 months.
4. Do more than survive the summer and support my husband in his job.
5. Become a better communicator with people.
6. Become better at pursuing relationships with staff, other moms and people in general.
7. Learn about adoption and about adoption from Ethiopia, Haiti, Guatemala, and Korea.
8. Read "Pilgrim's Progress."
9. Have Fun Day Friday's with Addie.
10. Have a 1 hour learning/play time on Mondays and Wednesdays with Addie.
11. Go once a month to Library time.
12. Develop a more understanding and empathetic spirit.
13. Get away alone for a Spiritual retreat for 24 hours.
14. Have an adventure with Tim.
15. Not always focus on making everything easier.
16. Get outside everyday, even when it is cold.
17. Plan a trip to Africa (um, maybe?)
18. Learn about homeschooling and what we need to do to be prepared for that.
19. Pursue my sweet husband more :)
20. Start family worship on a daily basis.