Sunday, July 29, 2012

Interview with Elias... Age 5


What do you want to be when you grow up?
A knight!

What is your favorite color?
Blue.

How do you make bread?
I don't know. You cook it.

Who's your best friend?
Allan and Micah. Allan is really my brother, that is better than a friend. I just like him being my brother.

What is gravity?
It something that just pulls you back.

Where do babies come from?
Uh... mommies. 

Where does electricity come from?
Mmm... God.

What would you do with $100 dollars?
We could pay for something. A big, huge race car track!

If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go?
To Aganda (Uganda) to visit the people we know there.

What is one new thing you would like to try this year?
I don't know. All new things are great!

What is one memory you have from this summer?
They are all the best... mom, I just can't pick!

If you could only have one present this year, what would it be?
Uh... a big race car I could drive with Allan!

What is your favorite food?
Oatmeal

What is your favorite toy?
Buzz Lightyear and Legos

What is your favorite thing to do?
Outside playing dragons with Allan.



No comments: