Sunday, July 29, 2012

Interview with Allan - Age 5


What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be, to drive the airplane.

What is your favorite color?
Yellow.

How do you make bread?
Nope.

Who's your best friend?
Its Eli my brother.

What is gravity?
I don't know.

Where do babies come from?
They coming from the tummy of the mom.

Where does electricity come from?
It comes... I don't know. I never know.

What would you do with $100 dollars?
Um... I would share some with the people and I would buy a car.

If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go?
Uganda, to go in the airplane and see Jaja and Eron and the people.

What is one new thing you would like to try this year?
I don't know.

What is one memory you have from this summer?
It is I like to go in the dune buggy with Daddy.

If you could only have one present this year, what would it be?
A little airplane.

What is your favorite food?
Rice and beans and chicken.

What is your favorite toy?
Lego.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Ride the bike.


Sweet boy is picking up English very nicely...

No comments: