Sunday, July 29, 2012

Interview with Addie - Age 7


Here was her interview from last year (age 6).... Here



What do you want to be when you grow up?
Well, that is a hard question.. lets see. I want to work at Cross Bar X when I am a younger grown up. I want to be a babysitter. I also really want to be a mom one day. Um, before I become a mom, I want to be a school teacher for second graders.

What is your favorite color?
Blue.

How do you make bread?
Mom, that is a too hard question for me! I don't even know how! You need flour, but I really don't know what else. If you make banana bread you need flour and bananas...

Who's your best friend?
This girl named Hannah is my best friend... 

What is gravity?
It's like when you jump up and you get pulled back down to the ground, that is what gravity is.

Where do babies come from?
God makes them and then puts them in the woman's stomach and then she has them, but you shouldn't have them unless you have a husband too, or maybe you need a husband, I don't know.

Where does electricity come from?
Hum... um... I don't know. Lightening? Maybe the microwave?

What would you do with $100 dollars?
I would give it to people who don't have much to eat. If I had more left I would buy something for my whole family.

If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go?
Uganda... because there is homes there for kids and babies and I would go hold and play with babies so they would have something fun to do.

What is one new thing you would like to try this year?
I would like to try the leap of faith (a rope element at the camp that is ridiculously hard for grown men).

What is one memory you have from this summer?
I think my favorite memory so far is, how kids have come to understand and know Jesus, and how they have hope from that! I like making new friends too.

If you could only have one present this year, what would it be?
I would want it to be a blanket, like a new bed spread for my bed that is pretty with patterns and really cozy!

What is your favorite food?
Crab

What is your favorite toy?
Mmm, my bear Sully. He'll always be my favorite. He means a lot to me, I've had him since I was a baby and he keeps me safe and feeling good. He'll always be my favorite, even when I grow up.

What is your favorite thing to do?
I think my favorite thing to do is to play with dolls and imagining adventures, and riding my bike, even though the tire is flat in the back.



No comments: