Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Interview with Addie... Age 6

ADDIE RUTH




What do you want to be when you grow up?
I would probably be a cook or an artist. Um or a mom.

What is your favorite color?
Um probably blue or maybe a little bit of purple.

How do you make bread?
I don't make it. Oh, yeah, I get some flour and then mix eggs and sugar. Then it turns into dough and you hit it. Then you make cute little things out of it and then you bake it and it makes bread.

Who's your best friend?
Well, I really like Payton and Hannah a lot because they are fun. And probably my best friend is Jessica (a camp counsellor this summer).

What is gravity?
What is gravity... um, mom, what is gravity? I don't even know what gravity is. (Right then she knocks the mouse off the desk and I say, "that is gravity." She says, "Oh, cool!")

Where do babies come from?
From their mommy's stomachs. Before they are in their mommy's stomachs they come from God.

Where does electricity come from?
Um... electrickity? From a electrickity house.

What would you do with $100 dollars?
Probably take it to the bank and save it... or help my brother come home faster!

If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go?
Uganda... because it is so pretty and because it is tropical and so many kids to play with there. Or maybe I'd go to Arizona.

What is one new thing you would like to try this year?
Probably try to go horse back riding.

What is one memory you have from this summer?
Well, my favorite memory was going on the rope swing on the lake and swinging and going under the water! But I would NOT let go of dad, I was too afraid a fish would come and bite me!

If you could only have one present this year, what would it be?
Well I think a really fun surprise would be the, well it isn't a gift, it would be for Mummum and Papa or Maga and Papa to come visit US and stay the whole Christmas at OUR house!
Her words... not mine!

What is your favorite food?
Um... Shushi... but I would really like to try some new food from Uganda. I think that would be really exciting!

What is your favorite toy?
Well, it is probably Sully... or pinky (blanket). They are just too fun!

What is your favorite thing to do?
Um, is to go on daddy-daughter dates with dadda!


No comments: