Friday, June 24, 2011

Good Things Grow


Life has been sweet here. Things being planted. Things growing.
God is so good. I love the images I get to see every day all day!
Let me share.



The horses are very curious and even afraid of our new pigs.
They will come over to the fence and stare and stare at them.



Faces only a mother could love.



The beginnings of my garden.
Four huge beds... a smaller one to the side and lots of
room for things like pumpkins and squash!




Markers.



Peas and Sugar Pods.




Radishes... instant gratification.




Turnips... an experiment.



Our new chicken self-feeding system.




Broody Hens.




My view. SO blessed. I am ruined for life.




Chicks


Downy Cheeping Balls




Our first fruits... radishes... sweet and spicy!




My favorite color... radish red


Good things grow.

2 comments:

Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marci said...

Thank you for being my wife. I love you. I enjoy seeing things through your eyes that I otherwise would take for granted. You make me smile. Thanks for that.

Tim ( I have to post as you, because I can't get on your blog otherwise. You should make a way for me to get on this. ;) )