- Addie is officially reading... at least SO much more fluently than before. It is a good thing for this mama that nearly falls asleep during phonics. :-)
- I've sold 3 pendants, 1 necklace and 1 Theadora Baby! Thank you for supporting us!
- We've been overwhelmed by a few gifts of love to get our boys home!!! It is just astounding and humbling to the core! Thank you all for supporting us and loving the orphan and being a doer of the Word!
- We got our clearances from the Colorado Bureau of Investigations back.... they determined we are NOT criminals! Can I get a big "HURRAY!" Even though it is no surprise to us... it took them nearly 7 weeks to get our clearances to us. Now we can move on and start the next phase... getting our home study double and triple checked. They are thorough.
- In just under 2 weeks I'll be heading to Uganda... yep you read right! I'll be meeting Kizito 2 weeks from tomorrow!!! And I hope to meet baby boy the following day!!! :0D
The long and short of it... there is a trip going from our town and I have an opportunity to join them. I am beyond nervous for so many reason, but also so over joyed and this amazing opportunity to love, connect and get to know our boys and also get a bit of my bearings and perhaps get some work done!
I just need prayers. This is so out of my comfort zone... I am in the "orange" zone for sure (if you worked at CP you know what I am talking about).
But that is that... not much else to add.