Sunday, March 27, 2011

An Un-Update

Hi all.
I do cherish your prayers... if anything it has encouraged me.

No, news. :-(

I've sort of come to terms with the fact that I think it will take me getting there to fully understand what is going on and what the problems are.

I've also come to terms with the fact that it is very probable that ONLY God may really know what is going on and if or how things will be resolved.

And I've come to terms with the fact that Baby Boy is God's boy and He has a plan for him.
We will be used by God, how God desires.

But all that to say, "Keep praying."
If there is no update... things are status quo. You got to believe that I will update you when (like the moment) I know something has changed.

Hugs and thank you!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Sorry to hear that you haven't gotten any news yet. I've been praying and I'll continue to pray!