Monday, May 12, 2008

Red Raspberry Tea Discovery

I was told by my midwife to drink at least one cup of red raspberry leaf tea every day to help me during birth.  If you know me you know I love tea and would never complain about this. However, I found I really don't like this tea, it tastes like dirty water to me. I have dutifully choked it down for 2 months now.  The warmer weather inspired me to try to make it into some sun tea and ice it with sugar. This was really no better.  However, on further thinking I had the amazingly bright idea to add some oranges, fresh ginger slices to my recent batch.  OH MY! It is wonderful! I think I have had 3 glasses just today. It is like a summery fruit drink.  I have changed my mind...I love red raspberry tea! 

2 comments:

Claire said...

basically that means your pregnant again, right?!?! Did i miss the announcement???? oh, now i see it, in March you posted it, and then life happened....sorry i'm catching up. =) Congrats! (geez claire, so slow!) much love.

Marci said...

LOL! Yes...you did miss it. But, you are a good detective!