Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Interview with Allan - Age 6 1/2


What do you want to be when you grow up?
I think I want to be a pilot. To drive airplanes.

What is your favorite color?
Yellow.

How do you make bread?
Bread… mmm.  I don’t know how you make bread. I would get some bread out and cook it in toaster…

Who's your best friend?
My brother.

What is gravity?
Huh. I don’t know.

Where do babies come from?
I think I know. From people who are girls… mommys. She is going to the hospital.

Where does electricity come from?
I don’t know. I think it comes from the sun.

What would you do with $100 dollars?
I would take a trip to Uganda. I would like to play there. Then I would come back.

If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go?
To Uganda.

What is one new thing you would like to try this year?
I would like to ride my bike to a park.

What is one memory you have from this summer?
Mmm… It was playing with Dad and my friends when I made a hide out when we went camping.

If you could only have one present this year, what would it be?
A car I could build, like a lego, because I like legos.

What is your favorite food?
Um, rice and beans.

What is your favorite toy?
Mmm. Sometimes I like to play with trains.

What is your favorite thing to do?
I think I like to play with games.

What is most important to you?

My family. Because I like my family.

No comments: