Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Interview with Addie - Age 8



What do you want to be when you grow up?
It it is a little weird, but I want to be a nurse and missionary at the same time.

What is your favorite color?
Purple.

How do you make bread?
Hum… I think you add flour, eggs, milk and I think that is it. Then you mix it, then put it in pans and then you bake it and eat it!

Who's your best friend?
It is my friend Hannah.

What is gravity?
Gravity is something that … What I think gravity is something that pulls you down to the ground.

Where do babies come from?
God makes them. Then God takes them and puts them in their mothers tummys, then they come out.

Where does electricity come from?
Electricity comes from collections of electricity in the sky or from posts that store it.

What would you do with $100 dollars?
I would save it for a horse or a plane ticket to Uganda.

If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go?
Africa. In Uganda. I would want to be a nurse and missionary there.

What is one new thing you would like to try this year?
Um… the zipline by myself.

What is one memory you have from this summer?
I think it was, umm… meeting some new kids. I like meeting new kids because they didn’t know what to do or what was fun. So it was fun to tell them what they would do at camp and how to do it!

If you could only have one present this year, what would it be?
New pajamas.

What is your favorite food?
Sushi.

What is your favorite toy?
Mmm… my favorite toy is Sully, my bear.

What is your favorite thing to do?

I think it is riding horses.

What is most important to you?
Jesus because He is my maker and my master. 




No comments: