Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Interview with Elias - Age 6



What do you want to be when you grow up?
Well, mom I don’t really know. Well, first a missionary, second someone who makes something out of metal, third a person who is a pastor.

What is your favorite color?
Blue. Dark bluish. Actually, every kind of blue.

How do you make bread?
What? Well, out of dough. Flour and sugar is how you make dough.

Who's your best friend?
Micah and Allan, my brother.

What is gravity?
Gravity. Stuff that pulls the earth to make it go around and stay in one place. Gravity keeps us down.

Where do babies come from?
They come from God and mom’s stomachs. I don’t know.

Where does electricity come from?
Lightening mostly. Light bulbs?

What would you do with $100 dollars?
I would spend it on… well I would save it and give it to someone who needs it.

If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go?
I would probably go to Erie where Mummum and Papa live to see them.

What is one new thing you would like to try this year?
I would want to try shooting and archery. Shooting a bow and arrow!

What is one memory you have from this summer?
Well, the kids learning about Jesus is a good memory.

If you could only have one present this year, what would it be?
Well a stuffed animal Winnie-the-Pooh.

What is your favorite food?
My favorite food, actually I have a lot of favorite foods, but I like honey. It is making me think of it right now!

What is your favorite toy?
Well, I think legos, lots and lots of legos!

What is your favorite thing to do?
Legos.

What is most important to you?

God. Well, he made me, he made all of us, in this whole world and other worlds. There are plenty of planets, and the sun holds all of them!

No comments: