Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Interview with Cora - Age 4 (almost 5)




What do you want to be when you grow up?
A mommy. So I could cook.

What is your favorite color?
Pink and brown.

How do you make bread?
Um. I get some bread out and cook it.

Who's your best friend?
I am not sure.

What is gravity?
Um… I don’t know. I haven’t heard that word.

Where do babies come from?
In a mommy’s tummy. They come out in a special way.

Where does electricity come from?
Maybe from the sun?

What would you do with $100 dollars?
I would buy a stuffed amamal.

If you could go anywhere in the world to visit, where would you go?
To Uganda with my mom.

What is one new thing you would like to try this year?
School. I would color and learn to write.

What is one memory you have from this summer?
Um. Going swimming in the lake.

If you could only have one present this year, what would it be?
Princess dresses and slippers

What is your favorite food?
Posho and oatmeal. (Posho is finely ground Ugandan “grits”)

What is your favorite toy?
Dollys

What is your favorite thing to do?
Clean with my mommy.

What is most important to you?

To love my family.

No comments: