Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Librivox Listening List


I am sort of addicted to Librivox... I mean, it is books, literature, audio books... FOR FREE!!!
Public domain has such a nice ring to it!
We've been listening away recently.

Here is our "tops" list... so far!

Last of the Mohicans - Seriously, I have ALWAYS wanted to read this, started it, in fact, but couldn't "hack" it... not this time! I am on chapter 7 and it is getting good!!!

The Little Peppers and How They Grew - Already blogged about this... it is an old favorite in our family. My grandma read it to my mom when she had rhuematic fever for 3 months when she was 9.

The Rainway Children - Addie and I are enjoying a chapter of this a night... we are on chapter 4 and are enjoying it. This reader is exceptionally good, her voice changes really draw you in!



Looking Forward To ...

The Count of Monte Christo

Tale of Two Cities



Planning into our School Plan...

Anne of Green Gables - OH yeah!

The Princess and the Goblin - One of my very favorites!

Swiss Family Robinson

The Wizard of Oz - This is a dramatic reading.

Wind in the Willows



No comments: