Tuesday, March 2, 2010

When Daddy is the Greatest Thing Since Sliced Bread


Each of my little ones have gotten to a place where Daddy became the "latest and greatest."
It is a bitter sweet moment for me as a mama. Bitter because I know that baby will forever view Daddy as the "fun one" and me as just mama, but also sweet because I know that baby is just beginning one of the best relationships that they will ever experience and that their daddy is one of the most doting loving father's there is. My children are truly blessed with their father, he is FUN with a capital "F" and he is a big believer that love is in the little things... quantity and quality.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww...how sweet...I understand that transition also...I especially love to see it in my boys...moving from the need of mommy to the "I want to be just like dad!" stage! :)