Wednesday, July 30, 2008

One More Week

We have one more week of camp. It starts on Monday so we have a nice LONG weekend! Thank goodness! We are all worn out here.  My meditation has been Gal. 6:9 "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."  I have realized that some times "doing good" means washing dishes, being at home while my children nap or reaching out to difficult people when I'd rather just ignore it.  Doing good means, doing what the Lord has given me to do at that place in time with a happy heart and joyful spirit.  As for "proper time" well that means, when the Lord would choose to reveal the results of our faithfulness...perhaps not as soon as we would like.  One more week!!! I think I can...I think I can!

No comments: