Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Adelynn!




Our sweet girl is 3 years old today!!! I can hardly believe it. We did most of our celebrating yesterday. We (Tim, my parents, Elias, Addie and I) all loaded up in the car and headed to breakfast and the rec. center to swim. About 3 miles from the house Elias started throwing up! Uhg... so a change of plans... Tim took Adelynn swimming and we planned a small at home party. Addie was thrilled to get a trike for her birthday! Her legs aren't quite long enough to completely ride it right, but she sure tries! We are taking her for her favorite dinner tonight~Sushi! No really, she loves it! She is such a fun girl, still a bit intense at times, but very obedient, sweet, loving and compassionate. She is really learning to express herself, saying things like, "I have to go potty bad! I've had to go for 40 days and 40 nights!" Such a funny girl!!!

No comments: