Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Life and Times...May 31st 2007

The last week has been spent doing pretty much three things:
1. Nursing my one month old baby boy Elias. What a blessing he is! He is such an easy going boy. He nurses at 10:30 pm, sleeps until 2 or 3 am, eats, then sleeps until 7 or 8 am! He is spoiling me!
2. Potty training my 2 year old daughter Addie. She is learning and getting the hang of it! Yesterday was very successful. She went twice all by herself with out getting help from me or a reminder!!! Praying for continued growth!
3. Meeting and hanging out with camp staff. Our camp is doing staff training for the summer and all the staff are here. It is a fun and exciting time, perhaps my favorite part of working at a camp. The staff seem to be a great group a people. We still need 2 more guys, but I doubt we will get them.

What I should be doing instead of blogging:
1. Writing my Daniel lesson for the summer.
2. Cleaning my house.

No comments: