Thursday, January 26, 2012

My World Is Changing...

For the last 2 months I've been living with the knowledge that my world will soon change... Thea may soon start walking... and recently it did. First it was a few drunken steps, last night she was up 3 steps on the landing with a concrete floor beneath her. I am in for a few months (if not longer) of trying to keep up with a wild girl on a mission to explore.

But here is the kicker... she is my soonest ever to walk (or youngest to walk).
Just a few weeks after her 1st birthday!

Pray for me!

She is still toddling drunkenly... thank goodness!
But she is a determined one!

Fall down, get up, step, step, step, fall down, get up! Over and over!
Some times that is a good description of my life.






Lastly, she is acting like she is done with having morning naps... boo hoo!
No! It can't be.
Like I said, just pray for me.

No comments: