Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Addieisms

At nearly 3 years old Addie is keeping us in stitches. Here is the joy we are finding in what she says and does...
- "Mommy, I want a girl brother."
- What should we name the baby? "Twinkle Star" or "Sammo"
- Tim comes down stairs in work overalls. Addie says, "Wow Daddy! Can I see your outfit! You look cute!"
- After going poop in the potty she looked in at her accomplishment and said, "That is a MAN poop!"
- My heart melts every time she calls me, "Sweetie Mommy"
- When ever she meets someone new the first thing she says is, "We're having a NEW baby!"
- One day Addie commented on my pretty wedding ring. She said, "I don't have a wing!" I said, "When you get big and get married you will get one." She thought for a moment and said, "No, Daddy will just give me one!"
- When Addie sings the alphabet song she says, "T-U-V-Double My-X-Y and Z." It cracks us up every time. We never knew "W" was really Double My!
- One time when we were visiting my parents and we went over to pick up my elderly grandma Addie saw her walking to the car and said with enthusiasm, "I like that old lady!"

Words she says funny:
Pepple = Purple
Toot = Cute
Aggiedager = Aligator
Elisus = Elias
Der Doo Go = There you go
Yebby Abby Doscious = Supercalifragilisticexpialidoscious (She loves Mary Poppins)
Toady = Cody (her baby cousin)
Moonie = Movie

I'll probably add more later...

No comments: