Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Verdict

I just got the "happy" news!
I just couldn't wait to share it with the world!
I have...






MONO

For meaning "one nucleus" it sure is a "big" deal.


My liver levels are high... that can't be good. It is really too bad.
I was just thinking about going out for a 5 mile jog or joining a kick boxing league... but I guess that is out of the question now... too bad. 

And I am researching alternative treatments, since the Doctors said, "There is nothing we can do for you... just rest."

So, to Dr. Tie I say, "I was sicker... you just were too focused on my apparent pneumonia and blood clot you missed it!"

Oh, and additionally, while he was listening to my lungs he told me to say "Eee". 
Yeah, "eee"???

My thoughts where... 
"Eee? What happened to 'Ah'? You can't go and change up the vowels on folks, that is totally alarming and scary! Your whole childhood you are told to say "ah" now you want me to say "eee"? What kind of rebellious and insubordinate doctor are you? I am sure that there is a whole course in medical school about the fact that eons ago the first doctor decided the best vowel sound for listening to lungs and looking in throats was "ahh". So, don't pull any of that medical test animal junk on me!"

Thanks for the laughs.
Resting.

1 comment:

hhodges said...

You are hillarious!!! Now who did you swap saliva with?