Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Summer Reading List

The summer is a great time for me to get caught up on reading I want to get done. Here is my list in part:

- Defiance, by Nechama Tec
- A Well Trained Mind, by Susan Wise Bauer
- The Good Earth, by Pearl S. Buck
- The Pilgrim's Progress, by John Bunyan
- Shepherding a Child's Heart, by Tedd Tripp (again)
- Uncle Tom's Cabin, by Harriet Beecher Stowe
- The Adventures of Missionary Heroism, by John C. Lambert
- The Princess Adelina: An Ancient Christian Tale of Beauty and Bravery, by Julie Sutter

I'll probably add more as I go along...

1 comment:

susan said...

Great books! Some of my favorite...haven't heard of the first one. I hear you are coming back to book club! Yay! And we need to get Joy. I asked her and she said ok...so I need your help to get her there! One of my girls could watch abigail. Anyone....happy reading!