Friday, January 9, 2015

Happy 4th Birthday Fi-Fi!

Happy Birthday Dear Thea!
(Affectionately Known As ... "Fi Fi")

This was one year ago today. 
Look at those chubby cheeks!
You were such a BABY!



This has been a year for the books! 
You have learned a lot.
How to make people laugh. How to cut your own hair. How to color and draw.



You've met your heroes and enjoyed new things!
You love all things Frozen, pink and princessy. 
You love to swim and dance and tip-toe every where!



You've spent countless hours in time out, on the potty and learning hard big lessons!
And you've grown so much! You know what it means to go to God for help!

 


You've started doing big girl school and you've become a BIG sister!
Big has been a word to define your year.
You are such a big person!

 


Sweet girl. I love you. I do.
I love your smile. I love your tenacity. I love your heart. 
I love that you are my daughter.

Keep growing. Keep doing big things. Keep trusting. Keep loving. Keep going to God.


I can't wait to see what your 4th year brings!
Love, Mom


No comments: