- Tie Dyed shirts for the kiddos in our family (already done)!!!
- Personalized (iron on) tote bags for kids and my dad (he carries his sermon and Bible in it on Sundays.)
- Vintage signs.
- 3-4 ring slings for the many mommy friends that are having babies (and 1 for me)!!!
- 2 shadow box family trees for my mother in law and sister in law (doing tonight).
- 3 Tripoli mats for the guys in my family.
- 6 framed posters for my cousins and the young adults in my family.
- 8 scarves constantly being knitted (4 already done.)
- 2 hats, for Addie and Eli.
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
My Recent Crafty Craze!!!
So I have gotten the bug to do some projects and crafts for up coming birthdays and holidays (mainly Christmas). After evaluating our spending and refocusing on what we want Christmas to be about, we have decided to make/create the majority of our gifts this year. I got to thinking that if I wait until October or November it "ain't gonna happen." So, the summer time is a great time to get started. Here is what I am planning on getting done by the end of summer.