Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Reading

What I am currently reading...
Bringing Up Boys - Dr. Dobson
This is a good read if you have boys or girls. However it kind of discourages me that the world is just too big and bad and that there is nothing I can do as a parent to over come it. It is very interesting and I can see that a lot of what he says is true from my teaching experience.

Jesus Centered Youth Ministry - Rick Lawerence
This is one of the best books I have read in a LONG time. It has encouraged me to pursue the REAL Jesus! I am savoring every chapter!

What I want to read next...
Messages - A book on communication.
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan - Lisa See
Uncle Tom's Cabin - Harriet Beecher Stowe

1 comment:

Renee Velker said...

I want to recommend Douglas Wilson's book about boys....I think it is called Future Men.