Sunday, August 26, 2007

Over Scheduled?

We thought summer was busy, but as it seems this fall may keep us a bit too active as well. Now I know we have a choice in this, but it also is hard to distinguish between doing too much and not taking every opportunity to learn, grow, and serve. Just where does that line of moderation exist? Almost everything we are doing is church related (Bible study, small groups, MOPS, teaching a Sunday school class, a youth study at camp, camp events.) When we got down to looking at what our weeks look like we are have something every day or evening except for friday and saturday!!! Yikes! I really don't like that! But I really don't know what to cut out, or even if we should cut something. Am I over reacting or is this just too much? I am still in thought about this...

No comments: